Monday, April 18, 2011

It's out, it's out...my story is out!

Uniform Appeal published on April 11! I got my author copies in the mail a couple of days later and read through the stories, and I'm pretty happy with mine. Some of them were really excellent, but I think Sam and Jake held their own quality-wise nicely. For your reading pleasure, here is the promotional text from, "Heat of the Moment."

Heat of the Moment by Dawn Douglas
Dr. Jake Matthews is working as a fellow in critical medicine at a hospital in San Antonio when a disastrous high-rise blaze brings firefighter Sam Roberts to his ER. Passion ignites when Sam and Jake realize that sometimes the only way to get through a tragedy is to find someone to help you celebrate life.

If you'd like to buy Uniform Appeal (HOTM starts on page 154) or my next story, coming out in June, you can do it through my author page at Dream Spinner Press:

http://www.dreamspinnerpress.com/store/index.php?cPath=55_402

2 comments: